Here is a history of the changes in my report.
Published version 1. Created a mailinglist firstname.lastname@example.org. TODO: get the archive to be visible.
A first reaction was that the fictive character of the document needs to be expressed more clearly in the title and the introduction.
Published version 2.
Published version 3.
Published version 4.
Some grammar and style optimizations.
Published version 5.
Changes after feedback regarding abortion. Changes regarding abortion.
Published version 6.
I replaced “apostolic management” by apostolic governance.
I reviewed item (18) as a reaction to Bishop of Rome.
I extended (37) to add some clarifications (see ):doc:/blog/2022/0109_1442).
Published version 7.
I published version 8, which comes together with four pages of “instructions for contributors” in a separate document. See The inter-confessional report. There were lots of input that lead to these changes, but I did not yet manage to them all.